CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An exciting day for Life Laugh Latte!

For the first time EVER...LLL is doing 2...yes 2...posts in 1 day!
Two awards were given to us by Daffy at Batcrap Crazy. If you are a seasoned blogger then getting these awards probably just seems "sweet and thoughtful"...but to an absolutely new to this world virgin blogger...it literally made our whole year! Couldn't wait to call Charisse and deliver the news. Then of course she was cracking backs at her chiropractic office and didn't pick up the phone. WHATEVER! She is going to freak out when she hears my message.

We truly can't wait to look at our favorite blog list every morning and spend two hours reading, commenting, and learning about all of the amazing women that we follow. Thanks to all of you we get a lot less laundry done, and even more rarely find time for a shower! You are creative, funny, smart, talented, introspective, and make us proud to be a W.O.M.A.N! Thanks again for the awards...they are truly appreciated Daffy. YOU ROCK!


Don't forget to go to Daffy's blog at http://batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com. She is all the adjectives I listed above and more!

I'm probably supposed to hold on to these and cherish them for several days before passing them on. But, knowing how quickly I forget things...I want to pass on these treasures to other deserving bloggy friends right away.

First...these two ladies have been awesome at being there for us in the first 2 weeks that we've been blogging. They've been there almost everyday with encouragement that has kept us learning, writing, thinking, and discovering what this blog deal is all about. So, go and visit them right now...DO YOU HEAR ME?! Alas, Daffy gave me the awards and Lee was also a part of that sweet post she created. So sending the awards right back at them would be weird. So instead I'm sending you endless thanks and admiration for "being there"...is that too sappy?!

*Daffy
http://batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com

*Lee
http://yourcouturekid.blogspot.com



I would like to pass on the "Your Comments Rock" award to two recipients that are faithful Followers always with thoughtful things to say:
*Holly at http://504main.blogspot.com

*Liz at http://twenty-firstcenturyhousewife.blogspot.com


I would also like to give the "One Lovely Blog Award" to:
*Holly at http://504main.blogspot.com

Go visit these friends of ours! We know it will make your day.

Peace Out,
Holly & Charisse

6 comments:

Liz in Virginia said...

Oh, wow! I'd like to thank the academy .... and my agent and my lawyer .... wow -- these things are really heavier than they look.

You made my day/week/month/year!

xoxo -- Liz

Lee said...

Ohhhh, thanks!! That is so sweet!! I totally appreciate it and I love to hear what the two of you have to say. Blogging can take over...believe me...trust me...look at where I am right now!

Holly Lefevre said...

OMG...who, little ole me...and award! I ditto Liz on the "You just made my day, week, year!" I was thinking I was spending too much (way too much) time blogging, but now it is all worth it! Thanks!!!!!!
Holly

ScoMan said...

Congrats on the awards.

I remember my first award. I didn't know what the hell it was or what I was supposed to do with it. My second award though, that one was the treasure.

Ducky said...

I love you concept of posting! I may not get to watch all your vlogs but I try to catch up when I can. Plus you've been very constant with your comments on other blogs and I think that totally deserves some recognition.

My blog hasn't even been up a month and I'm blown away with how quickly people found and more floored with the fact that they STAY! HA!

Looks like your following is growing too! Great blog ladies! Really great! I have no doubt more awards will be headed your way (hint hint... I got another couple that have to pass along too)

The Peach Tart said...

Congratulations on your awards. I love the blah blah blah one.