CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Award Sunday Take 2


Hello Again Everyone! I really like doing awards on Sunday, and I dislike waiting too long to say a proper thank you...so please...if you just tuned in...read BOTH posts!

MJ over at dirtylilconfessions.blogspot.com sent us some Honest Scrap love today. I've admired that award from afar for quite awhile now, but now it's ours...it's really OURS! Thanks MJ! How did you know? Go on over and show her a little love for being such a great commenter and supporter. We adore her blog honesty.

Without further adieu we would like to give this award to...
*http://crosscountrylove.blogspot.com
*http://runningwithletters.blogspot.com
*http://findingthepotofgold.blogspot.com
*http://ineedmom.blogspot.com

We were also featured as the guest of the day at thisstopwilloughby.blogspot.com. Thank you so much Willoughby for your awesome effort to support our blog community by highlighting and hosting guest blogs. Such a great way to encourage each of us in this zany world of blogging. YOU ROCK!

Lee at Hot Flashes...I wish you would stop getting so many awards so that I could give you one...DARN IT...you always have them all! Love you dear!! If you haven't been by to visit Lee yet...go there now! http://www.headacheshormonesandhotflashes.com

14 comments:

Lee said...

You two are just WAY too sweet!! Thanks for the shout out, and truthfully that's all I need!!

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, my first award! I barely know what it means to get one, but I know it is a good thing. I particularly like that it came from the two of you. I have such a great time when I visit here. Thank you so much. You never forget your first you know:)

Sue

ballast photography said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are great!! I, too, have been admiring this award from afar...what a coincidence! I'm definitely feeling the love...

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats! Yes, Lee does get a lot of awards!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

OMG , I can't believe this. You girls are the best. I can't express my gratitude toward your support.

My first award, I am absolutely speechless.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I don't want to sound like dummy, but are there certain rules and etiquette to follow when you received an award?

How can you tell this is my first one, lol?

Tracie said...

Something for you at SFA when the next post goes up.

Holly Lefevre said...

Well, congrats. You guys ROCK! I {Heart} all my blog buddies! Good question Ms. Bibi...I would also like to know award etiquette. What if I am doing something wrong!

Holly @ 504 Main

Willoughby said...

Congrats on your latest award!

Thanks for the shout out. I hope you enjoyed being guests at my cocktail party!

Ducky said...

Happy Awards Day! So much fun isn't it? I just love how fast your Followers has grown. Feels good, doesn't it?

You two have a fab blog with great topics and unique presentation. You deserve all those awards and more!

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing the love! and Congrats on your awards. They are truly deserved. I love logging in to see what your next post is. BTW LOVE todays Butterfly post!!

Corrie Howe said...

I came on over from Mrs. Bibi. Love that you are sharing the love! Congrats on all your awards.

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

Congrats to the winners!

Nicole said...

Stopping by from Kys's blog at Stir Fry, Congrats on your Awards!! Love your blog title! so cute, makes me want to have a latte and cozy up to the computer and take a peek through your blog:) (which I'll be doing later when I'm home from work!)