CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

In The Beginning...

We started taping our conversations back in January 2009 as a test to see if we were crazy, or if there was something entertaining there that we could use. Here is a sampling of our hilarious first moments together trying to figure things out. Enjoy!



*Wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to Hillbilly Duhn for making us her Follower of the week. It warms our hearts to get a shout out from such a fabulous blog. If you don't know her, get over there now! Seriously, stop picking your nose, wipe off your blogger-finger, and click on the link above. She cracks us up...and she loves anything "glow-in-the-dark". Our kind of gal...tee hee.

**Now, are you back from Hillbilly's blog?!
Great...Leave us a COMMENT, become a FOLLOWER, tell a friend!

14 comments:

Lee said...

I am laughing!! Are you all watching yourselves on TV while you are taping??

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That is so funny.

Pillow or no pillow you guys still rock. I am so glad I came over.

Oh, BTW I went over to Hillbilly's blog. She has a great blog.

Unknown said...

That was, by far, the funniest thing I've seen today. My poor son..."WHAT are you watching?" and I couldn't take a breath deep enough (due to my hysterical laughing) to answer him. Priceless. I'll go check on the hillbilly now.

Willoughby said...

Funny! I'm glad you decided doing a blog was worthwhile!

nope said...

You guys are adorable. More outtakes please!! Have a wonderful day!

Kimberly said...

Wanted to hop on the interwebz today and say thank you for YOUR mini holler out. You guys crack me up.

And I'll tell you what, glow in the dark shitz is the bomb!! lol

ScoMan said...

haha you two are funny. Pinnacle of modern technological achievement.

Hillbilly Duhn is great too. You all crack me up.

Stephanie Faris said...

You guys are hilarious. And your phone is LOUD!!! I've forgotten what it sounds like to have a home phone. I haven't had one in years...so it's more me, saying, "Does someone hear my cell phone ringing? Where did I PUT that thing?"

Liz in Virginia said...

Funny!! But were those your knees? I thought they were . . . never mind. :)

Sue said...

I think why this works so well for you 2, is that you so represent the rest of us. I can't even stand to have my picture taken...I would never be able to handle this video thing.

Sue

Tracie said...

Funny! I'm glad you decided to keep vlogging.

MJ said...

My chest is in my lap whether I'm slouching or not <-- is that TMI??

You girls are so stinkin cute - and BRAVE to do a vlog.

XO
MJ

Life Laugh Latte said...

Shout out to the faithful followers! WORD!
Lee - Yeah...we flip the screen around so we can see if we look stupid or not. Doesn't really stop us from actually acting stupid though:)

Steph - I know we debate keeping the phone too. I guess the kids need it. So until they are old enough to have one, we'll probably keep it. Sounds SUPER LOUD on video.

MJ - As far as I'm concerned...it is never TMI. Imagine if we look like that with a bra on, what would we look like without. Too scary to even discuss.

Thanks for a great day everyone...and for all of the thoughtful comments. We love you too!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

You two are funny and really good together! Glad you decided to jump into Bloglandia.