CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love & Thanks To Jenny Mac


Two...yes two posts in one day. Please look at both of them, because it is a love fest around here, and I want to make sure everyone is properly thanked, applauded, encouraged, and visited! If I haven't mentioned your awesome blog yet...be patient with me. I really do love you too!

This award comes to us from Jenny Mac at letshaveacocktail.blogspot.com. Gosh, this seems a little suggestive you devil you! She has an amazing blog with a huge Following, but somehow always makes the rounds to read and comment on even new blogs like ours. Seriously, I don't know how she does it! We are honored by this award which comes with a few rules. We should give it to 4 other bloggers, and tell them why we think they give good blog. So, here we go...

*dirtylilconfessions.blogspot.com Since I am new to this blog thang, I love to point out other newish blogs that deserve a bigger Following. She is honest, vulnerable, great at commenting, and would love visitors. So head over there!

*504main.blogspot.com I'm going to call this a love-volley. Passin the love back and forth baby. Just because you really deserve it in every way. Beautiful & creative blog, and a great commenter too!

*batcrapcrazy.blogspot.com Always there for me. Amazing comments. Terrific content on your blog. Thrilled to honor you for being a stellar blogger!

*5thsister.blogspot.com Fun blog with a good mixture of posts, comments, honesty, and just an overall great bloggy friend.

13 comments:

Sue said...

I've only been doing this a few weeks myself, so I love to get pointed towards fun, interesting blogs. I've kept the links and will check out the above later today. I have to say, the names alone intrigue me.

Congrats on the award...woo hoo to you!

Sue

MJ said...

Twice in one day, I am speechless!
Thank you again for the love - you ROCK dear. If I could reach through here and give you a big ol' hug and smooch I would!

Unknown said...

Aw, gee guys...I don't know what to say! Thanks for the recognition and the motivation I need to keep on blogging. I am humbled that people are actually reading and responding to what little ol' me has to say. I guess it's true: we all have a voice! Thanks again!

Stephanie Faris said...

Congrats on the award! I'll check out the others you passed it to.

Sharon said...

Agreed with "Someones Mom". One of the awesome things about these awards are getting to see some great new blogs!! Congrats! And thanks for dropping by my 'place' earlier. :)

ScoMan said...

congrats again

Ally Wasmund said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Congrats on all the awards. I love stalking blogs, too. LOL

I'm following you now too! :)

Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award and I'm on my way to check 2 of these chicks out (i already follow the other 2).

Holly Lefevre said...

Congrats to you. You guys TOTALLY deserve it!

Wholly Moley! Thank you, thank you!

Unknown said...

You know what? I am truly humbled that people actually read and LIKE what little ol' me might happen to ramble on about. Thank you so much for this award. I'm trying to figure out how to discreetly post it as my mom reads my blog! LOL!

Unknown said...

You know, I posted the above at work yesterday and it didn't show up so I thought maybe I didn't type in the word verification so I posted another comment when I got home and I see, now, that both comments are up and you all are thinking "Man, is this gal whack or what?" and I will tell you "No, I'm just losing my marbles one by one!" (how's that for a run on sentence?) Holly...thanks for the comment. I'm going to post a "censored" version tomorrow morning. Come by and see, okay?

Jenn Erickson said...

Congratulations! Cool award! I'm a fan of all the other gals, and will head on over to dirtylilconfessions right now.

Jenn @ rookno17.blogspot.com

Tracie said...

Congrats on your award! That JennyMac is full of Teh Ahh-sum.